Finishing Well - Letters on Pursuing the Intentional Life

A while ago my friend Trisha reviewed Pursue the Intentional Life by Jean Fleming. I already had the book on my wishlist. Trisha's review sparked me to move it off the wishlist and into my shopping cart. Sometime after that, Becky told me she was reading as well and suggested the three of us write a series of blog posts about the impact the book has made on our lives.

Join me over at Trisha's lovely blog today as we continue discussing how to finish well and pursue an intentional life.

Comments

Camille said…
It's lovely that you are friends with two of my friends, Melissa. How precious it is to belong to the Family of our Great God! Doesn't it just thrill your heart to think of how it will be in Heaven?? Worshipping our Lord with all His people from all ages is something we just cannot fully grasp here...but, we do get a little glimpse of it and it is wonderful! :) Hugs, Camille

Popular posts from this blog

Not Feeding the Frenzy

A Quiet Life

What I Learned During My Social Media Vacation