Thankful Thursday

Praising the Lord this week for:

~having my girl home after a visit with extended family. It's wonderful to have our little family around the dining table again and to hear her infectious laughter.

~time alone with my husband, who loves me fiercely.

~a God who loves me more.

~gathering with His saints to worship.

~the sovereignty of God.

~lunch with a bloggy friend.

~opportunities to minister to others through prayer.

~the body of Christ.

Blessings all mine with 10,000 beside!

Comments

Persis said…
Glad you girl is home. Can't wait for mine to come home tomorrow.

Looking forward to our next lunch date. :)
Lisa Spence said…
Reading the lists of thanksgiving of others prompts my own. The Lord is worthy to be praised!

Popular posts from this blog

Not Feeding the Frenzy

A Quiet Life

What I Learned During My Social Media Vacation